Do you know the secret of green tea?
I noticed that people like drinks, which destroy their body. I don’t know why they do it. Maybe they don’t know how unhealthy it is. Maybe they don’t care. It’s important not only how much we drink but what we drink. You know that best for our body is water but I want present my favorite drink which can surprise you – green tea! Have you hear about it? Do you know how it influences on our body? If not I can tell you and I’m sure you will start drinking green tea!
What everybody ought to know about green tea …
- It is an excellent source of anti oxidants
- It burns fat and enables you to exercise longer
- It prolongs your life
- It lowers stress but boosts brain power
- It reduces high blood pressure
- It helps to protect your lungs from smoking
- It helps to protect your liver from alcohol
- It prevents tooth decay and cures bad breath
- It helps preserve and build bone
- It boosts your immunity against illnesses
- It rehydrates you better than water
How to get a perfect cup of green tea …
- Use one teaspoon (5 g) of green tea leaves per one cup of water. Place them in your tea strainer or sieve.
- Fill a kettle with cold water and bring to a boil.
- After unplugging the kettle, allow it to stand for up to 3 minutes.
- Pour the heated water over the tea leaves, and allow it to steep for up to 3 minutes. Remove the tea strainer from the mug.
- Allow the tea to cool for three more minutes.
Enjoy your perfect cup of green tea!
All of these reasons to drink green tea seem convincing enough to me. It’s also simple to get a cup of green tea. Do you think the same?